Thursday, August 4, 2011

Stick kids great models


   Rather than hanging on a clothes rack, I needed a way to display my children's nightwear that was attractive and show the designs.  I remembered a friend drawing by hand some paper dolls for our daughters to play with and thought that a larger version would do the trick.  Well when I talked to another friend, Pam, she knew how to make the designs.  She even had designs already on her computer.  She drew them out on the board and her husband, David, expertly cut out the intricate shapes of the hair and faces.  Then came painting.  J and I only helped with the solid parts.  Thank you to Pam and David and I'm looking forward to seeing people's reactions.  Jolene and I are back at the Millarville Market this Saturday from 9 am until 2 pm.  Hope to see you there!

No comments: