Friday, December 26, 2008

What a wonderful man!






Look what Joel got me for Christmas! This wonderful shelf. The area under my sewing table was rather cramped with boxes that stored the fabric stash. It wasn't the most efficient use of space plus I couldn't see the fabric I had without digging into the boxes. So I'd measured out how much space I had and how much shelf that would let me have. Bless him, Joel spoke to a wonderful cabinet maker in the congregation and Joel even helped make this. It's absolutely perfect. It's beautifully made, smooth, light, even has wheels. It's given me more room for fabric, has tidied up the space underneath my table and given me more leg room. Joel's pictured with the robe I made him for Christmas and here are photos of it underneath the table and my sewing corner in the family room.

No comments: